Heroic Crown Progress

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Forever, Forever Ago

Ok, so it's been a while. I've put some distance between me and the work, but it's still very difficult to hold completely in your head.

It's a strong piece. Every section of it is strong. I realize now that I started somewhere and oriented myself and then went off about two clicks to the right. So I've been thinking about that.

I've also been thinking about my professor's criticisms. He noted that he wanted more story both times he read it. This runs counter to my friend's opinion, which was that the destruction was more felt than exposited. This is most important to me to resolve, because it has to do with the piece as a whole.

One of the other things I want to do with the piece is go back through and proof for theme and symbol consistency.

I like it, though. That's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment